We’ve partnered with this incredible young tech company that’s upending the legal world by harnessing the power of AI.
The Blue J Legal SaaS platform uses machine learning and AI to make the law more transparent and accessible. The company’s technology saves researchers hours of time and offers confident answers in challenging circumstances. Leveraging data from past legal rulings, firms can predict the outcome of a case with 90% accuracy. They’ve hit the ground running, landing clients that include the Canadian Revenue Agency, and some of the largest tax accounting and legal firms..
With an initial focus on tax law and employment law, their sales have doubled every quarter for the past year. Their sales team is young and extremely motivated They are ready to scale – first in Canada, and then into the US – and are looking for a highly experienced, strategic VP Sales & Marketing to take them there.
The product is receiving rave reviews from customers and inbound demand has been growing organically from around the world. It has been designed as a platform to easily evolve for new areas of law and new countries and legal jurisdictions – so the market potential is tremendous. Based in Toronto, this team of internationally-renowned domain experts is backed by the likes of Mistral Venture Partners and BDC Capital.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
As a key part of the executive team, you’ll define the sales and marketing strategy, both to continue growth in Canada and then to expand sales into the US and beyond.
You’ll leverage the early success of an incredibly smart and driven team, and will provide them with mentoring and direction. You’ll then grow teams across sales and marketing, acting as a leader and coach.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a natural coach and mentor, with a high level of smarts, integrity and fun
- You’re a startup veteran, excited about early stage companies and great at building and growing incredible teams
- You’ve mastered the art of B2B SaaS
- You’re strategic, an expert at defining the tools, process and plans for marketing and selling into large and small business
- You’ve helped a Canadian tech company launch and grow their US market, and are excited to do it again
- You may not have sold to lawyers and accountants before, but you understand how to sell into professional organizations
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Kristina McDougall at: firstname.lastname@example.org / 519-594-0913