We’re working with a high growth Toronto-based enterprise SaaS company that is transforming the way retailers interact with their customers. In the last year they’ve more than tripled in size. Now at 120 employees, with an impressive list of enterprise customers, they are in hyper growth mode and as they continue to scale. We’re looking for a leader to own the delivery organization, and play a key role within a fast paced values-driven organization.
In this pivotal role, you’ll report into the CEO and be a key member of the leadership team by managing the development, execution and expansion of Professional Services offerings to complement their product and support customer needs.
You’ll work closely with customers, partners, and other internal teams to ensure the company understands their customer’s desired business outcomes, plan for success, and deliver quality execution. We’re looking for an experienced leader who can deliver consistent, predictable and high-quality results and lead a team to do the same.
What you’ll do:
- • Lead, organize and manage the activities of the Professional Services organization with responsibility for results in terms of customer satisfaction, delivery assurance, and profitable revenue generation
- • Become a core part of the executive leadership team where you will drive discussions regarding budget, resources, schedule, and risk
- • Build exceptional customer rapport
- • Advance the business effectiveness of Professional Services through leadership and customer service expertise, in partnership with relevant business leaders
- • Provide project oversight to ensure on-time, on budget project delivery
- • Oversee all aspects of resource planning and delivery management including staffing, training, sales interface, and funnel/resource management
- • Create and drive a customer-centric, results-focused team culture
- • Bring client insight to the broader leadership and executive team for programmatic and strategic purposes
- • Share accountability with sales and product leaders to resolve client issues
- • Assist in sales and business development efforts
- • Design and implement repeatable tools and processes to ensure repeatable success on delivery projects
Does this sound like you?
- • Previous successful experience leading a Professional Services organization at a SaaS company
- • Experience delivering Professional Services to enterprise retailers is a plus
- • Strong client, vendor management and program management expertise
- • Technically adept enough to scope projects
- • Strong leadership and influencing skills
- • Well rounded business acumen and financial background
- • Strong interpersonal skills and initiative
- • Operational process experience and ability to drive automation initiatives
Interested in learning more?
To get the full details, please reach out to Leigh at Leigh@artemiscanada.com