We’re working with a fast-growing and innovative company providing easy-to-use solutions to protect the online privacy and security of users across the globe. The company believes that everyone, regardless of technical ability, has the right to protect their online privacy.
Their VPN applications have been installed multiple millions of times by customers around the globe and they are proud to be leaders in the category. They have users in almost every country in the world, and recently started to work with partners who have hundreds of millions of users.
Working at this company means you will always have challenging projects and be a part of a company that has been experiencing steady growth, great reviews and financial success. It is an exciting time for the company as it is ramping up, but it’s the perfect time to join since you will still have big impact on the culture and the work.
What is the role?
Working in a Scrum / Agile environment – you will lead the SurfEasy Squad to release best in class products and services across mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop (Windows and MacOS). You’ll be responsible for both the planning and execution of the short and long term road map, as well as working hands-on to ensure quality, and on-time delivery of releases. You’ll work both independently and with your squad (QA, UX, Development, Marketing) to brainstorm, create and deliver.
What you’ll be doing?
- End to End leadership – ideation, design, development, QA, delivery. Release to the end user, marketing, customer support.
- KPI’s – Define what needs to be measured, then use that data to drive decision making for rapid iteration and improvement
- Competitive analysis – determining if we are the best and if not, why? Then fix it.
- Working with Business Development you will also be responsible for managing the White-Label Solution for SurfEasy Partners.
- Looking for and building the case for new products or services
What do you need?
- 8+ years of Product Management experience with mobile and desktop apps, ideally in a SaaS and B2C environment
- Experience with desktop, mobile and web analytics, testing tools, and reporting.
- Exceptional communication skills: we thrive on sharing knowledge, honest feedback and frequent collaboration.
- Track record of quick growth and positive results
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Don’t take no for an answer, try something new, take calculated risks, be bold. Do not wait to be told what to do.
- Understanding of what makes a good product great, how to articulate it and make it a reality.
- Be a problem solver.
- Ability to survive without being micro-managed.
- A collaborative / team player attitude – check your ego at the door, we work as a team, we win as a team
Does this sound like you? Interested in learning more? Please contact Steph at email@example.com