We’re very excited about working with this company. They are a high growth AI scale up, disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry. This role would be instrumental in shaping the future of the product.
Ada Support is helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, they’ve helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of the company here.
Ada is looking for a product designer to join the design team at Ada. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a highly impactful and forward-thinking product, at a time when the principles of design are just emerging.
One of the products is in use by millions of people every day to answer questions about Ada’s customers products. With this product, the challenge is to create a very refined, accessible and familiar experience. All the essential interactions needed for a successful support conversation must be made simple and work flawlessly. The challenge with this product is to solve problems at the intersection of machine learning and content management where existing interface patterns often do not exist.
The team is small, agile and tight-knit and you would be working directly with the Head of Design. Design is profoundly important to the entire company.
For this role, you must have deep skill in product design and a world-class product sense. You should also have knowledge of:
- UX design
- Prototyping (low and high fidelity)
- Translate vision, feedback and ideas into shippable product designs
- Guide product research
- Collaborate closely with other designers, engineers, and our product managers to ensure everything we ship meets our standards of quality
- Build and foster design standards and practices
- Contribute feedback regularly towards bettering our company and products
Ada loves it when
- You have a deep respect for your craft and want to be the best at everything you do
- You’re not easily satisfied and can’t stand disorder and inconsistency
- You’re kind and direct with your feedback
If you think this could be an interesting fit for you or someone you know, shoot Niv a message at email@example.com.