We’re working with a highly innovative US-based early stage company that has a growing local engineering office in Kitchener-Waterloo focused on cutting edge wireless technologies. It’s a highly skilled technical team developing new technologies around mobile, connected car, IoT and satellite products. They are tackling large scale global problems, and are driven to create new frontiers and change the industry.
The products are in early stages of development and your role will be critical to success in bringing these new products to market. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with highly experienced external partners, and their internal innovation incubator that develops new ideas.
They are developing new applications for voice and messaging, IOT devices, connection management, and more. You’ll be working on building common codebases that can be extended to various platforms – iOS, Android, and others.
Does this sound like you?
- ◦ Experience working on a common codebase with multiple platform targets, either through a combination of native + platform code, through HTML5 + Cordova/PhoneGap, or via Xamarin
- ◦ Serious coding skills, in multiple languages
- ◦ Deep knowledge of mobile application architecture, including accessing web services, security, and designing for battery and performance
- ◦ Wide knowledge of mobile topics, including designing for multiple screen sizes, internationalization, and device variations
- ◦ Detailed knowledge of the various mobile app stores, the limitations they impose, and the processes for working with them
- ◦ Experience with developing for quality & reliability, and how it relates to mobile applications in particular
- ◦ Some high level experience with front-end development would be helpful, but not necessary
- ◦ Some experience in leading or mentoring others, or at least the aptitude to take this on.
Want to know more?
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Leigh at firstname.lastname@example.org