Are you passionate about the business of technology?
Are you curious about what motivates people, and keen to explore what differentiates a top performer from the rest of the pack?
Do you recognize that the success of every tech company hinges on their ability to build a great team, and are you excited to work at the core of this challenge?
Do you follow the rules, or are you looking for an opportunity to push the boundaries and be innovative in order to get results?
We are a boutique recruiting firm, serving the tech sector – and we operate a little like the ambitious start-ups we work with. Since the day we launched the firm, the market response has been amazing and our Innovation Sector practice is booming.
We’re now excited to grow the team.
We’re an entrepreneurial and independent company, with a commitment to the success of our clients and our teammates. We are focused on innovative sectors in the Canadian economy, and bring this innovation to our business. We work exclusively on strategic and senior level roles, with clients who value our partnership.
Does this sound like you?
- > You have no experience in agency or in-house recruiting, but you have experience working with customers and you’re excited to learn
- >We are looking for a team member who can develop a passion for technology, recruitment and our business.
- > You have integrity and smarts, along with an intensity and drive to deliver the best results for our clients.
- >You are ready to learn – a lot. You’ll not only perfect the tactics and art of the executive recruiting process, but you’ll need to understand how people make significant career decisions. Every project will require you to understand the business of our client, their competitive landscape, and the business challenges and opportunities that have brought them to us. You will learn about the business of running a tech company, by learning how each role fits together. You’ll experience first hand how building an ideal team impacts the success of a business.
- > You have a university degree, ideally in business or a related discipline.
- > You have a few years work experience, proven interest in the business of technology and you know a little about the dynamics of the tech sector.
- > You are a confident communicator.
- > You are genuinely interested in people and what motivates and inspires them.
It would also be great if you had some experience in sales, and understand the tenacity and resilience needed to succeed in a fast-paced business.
Interested in learning more? Email email@example.com