Ada Support is helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, they’ve helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of the company here.
As Ada’s Head of People, you will join the leadership team to build the most productive and fulfilling place to work in North America. Key to our rapid growth thus far has been tight alignment between our team members’ personal ambitions and their day-to-day work at Ada. It will be your challenge to build world class professional development processes, organizational structure, and employee onboarding that ensures this alignment as Ada scales to hundreds of employees and beyond.
- You are an excellent manager and enjoy equipping others with management skills
- You know how to design an organizational structure that catalyzes growth
- You can align team growth with an organization’s operational goals
- You are both analytical and high in empathy
- 10+ years experience creating development paths in organizations that allow team members to level up in their technical and leadership skills
- You have held leadership positions in a rapidly scaling startup
- Ideally you bring a management consulting, MBA, and/or legal background
- Clear performance tracking for all departments and employees
- Accurate forecasting of how Ada organizational structure will change 2 years out
- Ada employees have clear personal career paths resulting in high retention
- HR processes (compensation, recruitment, office management, and onboarding) are aligned with company growth strategy
- Ada is a rapidly growing machine learning company that helps businesses like Shopify, Coinbase, and Telus improve their customer support experience.
- We are located at Adelaide & Spadina in downtown Toronto. As a member of our team, you will experience great health benefits, teammates committed to self-improvement, and access to a strong network of mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Ada’s six core values are kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility.
If you’re excited about working in a high growth scaling company and leading people strategy, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org