We’re working with an early stage and profitable Silicon Valley company that is transforming workplace messaging for the better. The founders have built and scaled successful companies before, and this B2B software company is on an exciting growth path.
With a strong portfolio of clients (Samsung, Intel, Tesla, etc) and inbound leads knocking at their door, this high-growth company is looking to grow the team remotely and open a Canadian office in Toronto. As they build out the key functions, Marketing is the next priority and we’re looking for a leader.
As the Head of Marketing, you’ll work closely with the CEO, founders and senior leadership team to play a pivotal role in growing the product and company.
You will initially be a player and a coach to build out the team, and develop/scale these areas:
- – Product marketing including messaging, positioning, value proposition development, branding and web presence
- – Sales collateral including web content, presentations, data sheets, demo kits, white papers, case studies and references
- – Go-to-market strategy and programs including events, promotions and marketing partnerships
- – Communication and content marketing programs including release announcements, blog posts, social media, guest articles
- – Press and analyst programs including preparation, outreach and delivery of briefings
- – Web direct business including analytics, reporting, funnel optimization including split testing
- – Team development including definition of new marketing roles, recruiting, interviewing, managing, and training
- – Vendor and virtual team management including definition of projects, contract roles and partnerships, sourcing, development and management
Does this sound like you?
- – You have deep experience as a product marketer, defining a product’s messaging, positioning, value proposition and brand
- – You have extraordinary written and spoken communication, you are a natural storyteller
- – You are comfortable working in a high performance, fast-moving start-up environment, switching seamlessly between player and coach
- – You have experience in hiring and training a high caliber team and sourcing/managing vendors
- – You have a successful track record of leading marketing for either a web direct or enterprise sales business line (preferably both)
- – You have an interest in the enterprise security/messaging space and open source software
- – Ideally you have experience with B2B enterprise software and selling into IT.
- – You’re able to work effectively in a remote environment with 5-15% travel for team off-sites, conferences and customer or partner meetings
- – You share their values of customer obsession, ownership, having high impact and being proud of what you build.
Interested in learning more? Please contact Leigh at Leigh@artemiscanada.ca