We’re very excited about working with this company. They are a high growth AI scale up, disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry and they’re looking for a Head of Marketing to lead an exciting charge.
Ada Support is helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, they’ve helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of the company here.
Over the past 18 months, Ada has grown dramatically. Revenues have grown more than 20x and their team has grown from 3 to 35+.
As demand for AI customer experience solutions accelerates, it’s clear to that Ada has created a new category of software. They are increasingly selling to new departments (frequently called Automated Customer Experience departments) with new budgets. We see this as a tremendous marketing opportunity.
We’ve teamed up with Ada and we’re looking for a marketing leader to join our leadership team and build and lead all marketing efforts at Ada. You will execute on a category-defining marketing strategy to define, position, and win a new category.
If you’re excited by category creation, team-building, and positioning an AI-software company to become a household name, we encourage you to apply.
- You are excited by category creation and pioneering a marketing strategy for a new industry.
- You have excellent self-awareness; you can build a team to complement your strengths and weaknesses.
- You understand how to “scale yourself.” As the leader, and first member, of the team you can contribute directly yourself immediately, while simultaneously build a team around you.
- You have 10+ years experience in B2B marketing and you have held Director+ leadership positions.
- You have track record of building high-performance marketing teams.
- You have experience in a rapidly growing startup or division of a company. Evolving org structures are familiar to you.
- You either have experience in category creation at companies such as Gainsight, Hubspot, or Box or have extensive customer service software industry domain expertise.
- Define the category. Create and execute on a communications strategy that defines the emerging ACX category.
- Grow awareness. Build and execute on PR, conferences, promotional, and creative strategies to raise awareness and legitimize the software category.
- Position our company. Lead all demand generation, product marketing, internal and external messaging to strategically position Ada in the competitive landscape.
- Win. Leverage Ada’s tremendous customer success stories to routinely launch campaigns that make Ada the obvious choice for prospects.
About Ada Support
- Ada is a rapidly growing machine learning company that helps businesses like Shopify, Coinbase, and Telus improve their customer support experience.
- We are located at Adelaide & Spadina in downtown Toronto. As a member of our team, you will experience great health benefits, teammates committed to self-improvement, and access to a strong network of mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Ada’s six core values are kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility.