Lightspeed is looking for an energetic, driven, and people-oriented Global Talent Acquisition Manager. Reporting to the VP of Human Resources, this key role will be responsible for managing a global Recruitment team and driving an innovative Talent Acquisition practice for Lightspeed. We’re looking for a motivated leader who will be collaborating with all levels of leaders in the Company, and who has a proven ability of implementing modern data and metrics led Talent Acquisition Strategies.
- Full cycle recruitment for multiple Senior Leadership roles across all divisions of the Company;
- Hire, coach and nurture a global Talent Acquisition team in Europe and North-America;
- Lead a high performing team on optimizing processes and talent acquisition tools, systems, and resources to drive the best talent outcomes;
- Develop and implement recruitment strategy and service levels, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide data-driven, actionable insights;
- Manage efficient, fast-paced full-cycle recruiting operations that support Lightspeed’s rapid growth plans;
- Work with senior leaders to establish hiring priorities across all regions;
- Manage the global recruitment budget;
- Create and maintain relationships with external recruiting firms;
- Ensure effective performance optimization of all team members, including resourcing and capacity oversight;
- Fostering and maintaining effective working relationships with other members of the Human Resources function to enable strong collaboration and best practices.
- 8+ years of broad leadership and recruiting experience in Talent Acquisition, with at least
3 years managing teams
- Proven track record of managing recruitment strategies in a fast-paced technology company
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing a metrics-driven oriented recruiting strategy for a global organization
- BA in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- Amazing people skills- people open up to you and love talking with you
- Commitment to integrity and quality – you will only hire the best!
- Great communication skills
- Passion for technology
- Experience in the retail or hospitality software industry
- Experience managing remote or global teams
- Written and spoken French
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or request further information.