This young company has an executive team with proven success building an incredibly successful tech company. This new venture brings together great people, top investors and leverages scale-up experience. This company aims to tackle an important challenge and disrupt a big industry.
Starting as a manager in the engineering group, you’ll report to the VP and co-founder and will both manage and grow the engineering team. As a leader, you will be held accountable for the success of your team’s work, including product delivery, as well as the performance and growth of individuals on your team.
- Collaborate with product and UX leads to plan features, clarify requirements, and influence our product roadmap
- Drive productive technical design sessions and discussions, ensuring the right people are involved, and that decisions are well documented
- Manage the growth and development of your team, e.g. regular 1:1s with team members, setting objectives, tracking career growth
- Champion engineering best practices across the entire engineering organization
- Take a leadership role in our recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes
A bit about you:
- You are an incredible people leader, with experience hiring talented engineers who are fun to work with and then setting them up for success
- You understand how to build, test, and maintain complex web and/or mobile applications
- You have an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in code
- You know how to focus on results, including communicating and solving problems as they arrive
- You enjoy helping onboard new team members, mentoring, and teaching others
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience in a startup environment