We’re working with a quickly growing software company with deep industry knowledge and a tight focus on customer value. They are modernizing the way an entire industry manages projects and people, saving their customers significant time and costs.
They are passionate about creating products that solve real pain and make their customers and their employees productive and happy. Thousands of users rely on their innovative mobile and web platform every day to improve communication, and improve efficiency.
They’re in the right place at the right time. Customer traction is accelerating, with 3X projected revenue growth this year. They have unlocked many of the secrets to cracking this lucrative market, and have more than 100 clients across North America.
The team is now looking for a Director of Customer Experience to support their rapidly expanding customer base.
Your goal is to help their customers thrive. You’ll lead and grow a team of customer success managers, and build out the technical support function from the ground up.
You’ll build and refine the processes to ensure customers have the best possible experience. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will have a results and sales focus in helping to expand and grow existing accounts, develop metrics for success, and leverage data and best practices. You’ll foster a culture of positive coaching, team success and high performance.
Does this sound like you?
- – You’re excited about joining a scrappy, young company that has projected 3x revenue growth this year, leading and growing a small, motivated professional services team
- – You know what makes a SaaS customer experience team successful, and are keen to bring a positive management philosophy and just enough process to ensure continued and repeatable success
- – You have experience leading a CX team in an early-stage tech company, ideally in the range of $1M-10M
- – You’re great at coaching a team through the highs and lows, and knowing how to keep them motivated as individuals and as a team
- – You want to work with people that have no egos, lots of creative energy and with a company that focuses on great product and values customer experience as a key differentiator
If you’re interested in learning more or applying, please reach out to Leigh@artemiscanada.com