We’re working with a well funded security software company that is not just making cybersecurity better, but redefining it.
With cybercriminals innovating faster than the industry, a new approach was needed. They’ve developed the industry’s first SOC (Security Operations Center)-as-a-service that is tailored to fit exactly what each customer needs, and it can be deployed in just minutes.
This company has headquarters in California, and their main engineering office is in Waterloo. They’re well positioned for aggressive global expansion, have strong revenue growth and a very experienced leadership team who has built successful companies before. As part of their 2018 product plans, they are looking at further building out their analytics and data science capabilities.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to own, define and build their new Data Science and AI strategy.
As a Data Science Product Manager, you will join a smart and ambitious team that is transforming the security industry. You will own the strategy for building out a brand new data system to build in Data Science tools and AI to better predict security threats for their customers.
You will lead the company-wide data science infrastructure and development strategy that is involved in building out these new features at a technical level. You will work closely with the team to translate these requirements between engineers, designers, marketers, other PMs, and the leadership team.
This company does not have a lot of hierarchy, and you will be reporting to the VP Product Management who reports into the CEO/Co-Founder.
Does this sound like you?
- ■ You enjoy making data-based decisions and evaluating alternatives to develop a product roadmap.
- ■ You are passionate about data science and have a deep appreciation for what is possible and what will soon be possible.
- ■ You often find yourself wearing many hats – being technical enough to work closely with developers, designers and architects; and being business oriented in working cross-functionally with many different stakeholders to explain complex concepts and gather feedback.
- ■ You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for tackling big, undefined problems.
- ■ You may have experience working in the security space, or otherwise have an interest in learning more about this industry.
If you’re interested in learning more, please reach out to Leigh@artemiscanada.com.