Moving to Canada is an important decision that brings with it the daunting task of finding a job that matches your experience level while simultaneously challenging and inspiring you. But how do you find that perfect fit? How do you make the right connections?
At Artemis Canada Connect, we’ve put together a confidential and curated introduction service where candidates will be pre-qualified, profiled and invited to share a summary of their experience and goals with us. This information is then presented anonymously to a handful of promising Canadian Tech companies. If there is a mutual interest, Artemis will facilitate the introduction and interview process. What better way to get introduced to leaders in the industry!
Here’s why we think you should connect with us:
- Senior roles are rarely posted
- We can set up exploratory conversations with companies that may not yet have a defined open role.
- Candidates will have access to leaders and hiring managers without having to apply through career pages
- The Artemis team can advise on fit, company culture and specific team and market dynamics
- We will treat all inquiries with professionalism and confidentiality
- We manage the introduction and interview process so that there is continuous updates, feedback and transparency
And the best part? There is no cost to become a candidate, fees are paid by the hiring companies once a successful match has been made.
Our partners are the inventors, builders and leaders who are changing our world, enriching the lives of their teams, strengthening their communities and delivering valuable innovations to global marketplaces.
Our clients include:
- Tech Start-ups
- Mid-sized Software, Hardware and Technology Services Companies
- International Tech Companies with Canadian growth strategies
- Innovation Outposts or divisions of Large Enterprises, where there is a dedicated effort to identify and capitalize on disruptive technologies
Currently, the program is present in Kitchener-Waterloo and Toronto but we will be expanding to more cities soon!