Every year international students spend billions in tuition to North America schools. Until now, schools had to market directly to students who were overwhelmed with confusing information and complex and inconsistent application processes.
This company is revolutionizing the way students research and apply to universities and colleges in North America. Their vision is to make North American education more accessible to foreign students – easing the search, selection and application process. Their platform, with its unique matching algorithm (using AI) based on an individual’s financial means, educational background and program area of interest, finds the best programs available and identifies options where the student has 95%+ chance of acceptance.
What will I be doing?
- you’ll be accountable for a talented and high-performance team of software engineers
- you’ll lead the talent plan for your development team, including recruitment, setting and managing performance expectations and providing continuous feedback and coaching
- you’ll work with the exec team, driving the creation and delivery against a prioritized product roadmap that is aligned with the vision and business objectives of the company
- you’ll hire, coach and grow a strong development team that works effectively to deliver product features as per defined roadmaps
- you’ll help drive the definition, development and evolution of technical architectures, platforms, product features and system integrations to support the current and long-term needs of the business
- you’ll help increase the company profile in local and global community by attending and speaking at conferences, tradeshows and events
Does this sound like you?
- You are a great developer, but have a passion for coaching and helping others succeed and grow
- You have led a development team, ideally one that is building consumer-facing applications with Ruby on Rails
- You’re motivated to build an incredible tech company, with a culture of transparency, collaboration, innovation and craft excellence
If you’re excited about scaling a team and building the infrastructure of a revolutionary product, we’d love to tell you more about this company. Contact Niv: firstname.lastname@example.org